Ted Lucas and Slip-N-Slide Ink Deal with Singer/Songwriter Shonie
New York, NY -- Slip-N-Slide Records CEO Ted Lucas, has entered into another deal with LA Reid and Def Jam Records to distribute up-and-coming singer/songwriter Shonie's debut album, Passionate… Pieces of Me.
To date, Shonie has worked with the likes of Trina, Flo Rida, Trick Daddy, Cool & Dre and Jim Jonsin. Recently, she wrote the hook for the current Plies hit "Want It Need It" featuring Ashanti. Shonie's current single, "Can't Let Go" featuring Fabolous, is quickly being added to taste-making Urban and Rhythmic Radio Stations. Her influences include Beyonce, Aaliyah and Betty Wright. Passionate... Pieces of Me will be released in Summer 2009 on Slip-N-Slide Records/Def Jam Records.
Written by richard on 02/5/09
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.