Ted Lucas and Slip-N-Slide Ink Deal with Singer/Songwriter Shonie
New York, NY -- Slip-N-Slide Records CEO Ted Lucas, has entered into another deal with LA Reid and Def Jam Records to distribute up-and-coming singer/songwriter Shonie's debut album, Passionate… Pieces of Me.
To date, Shonie has worked with the likes of Trina, Flo Rida, Trick Daddy, Cool & Dre and Jim Jonsin. Recently, she wrote the hook for the current Plies hit "Want It Need It" featuring Ashanti. Shonie's current single, "Can't Let Go" featuring Fabolous, is quickly being added to taste-making Urban and Rhythmic Radio Stations. Her influences include Beyonce, Aaliyah and Betty Wright. Passionate... Pieces of Me will be released in Summer 2009 on Slip-N-Slide Records/Def Jam Records.
More From Shonie
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.