Ted Lucas and Slip-N-Slide Ink Deal with Singer/Songwriter Shonie
New York, NY -- Slip-N-Slide Records CEO Ted Lucas, has entered into another deal with LA Reid and Def Jam Records to distribute up-and-coming singer/songwriter Shonie's debut album, Passionate… Pieces of Me.
To date, Shonie has worked with the likes of Trina, Flo Rida, Trick Daddy, Cool & Dre and Jim Jonsin. Recently, she wrote the hook for the current Plies hit "Want It Need It" featuring Ashanti. Shonie's current single, "Can't Let Go" featuring Fabolous, is quickly being added to taste-making Urban and Rhythmic Radio Stations. Her influences include Beyonce, Aaliyah and Betty Wright. Passionate... Pieces of Me will be released in Summer 2009 on Slip-N-Slide Records/Def Jam Records.
Written by richard on 02/5/09
You Might Like...
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.