Take The Lead: In Theatres April 7th
"Take The Lead," Starring Antonio Banderas and Alfre Woodard hits theatres April 7th, 2006.
Inspired by a true story, Antonio Banderas stars as internationally acclaimed ballroom dancer, Pierre Dulaine, in the family drama Take The Lead. The film revolves around a professional dancer who volunteers to teach in the New York City public school system. But when his classic methods clash with his students' hip hop instincts, he teams up with them to create a new style of dance and becomes their mentor in the process. Take The Lead co-stars Alfre Woodard, was written by Dianne Houston, and marks the feature directing debut of veteran music video helmer Liz Friedlander (U2, Blink 182, Simple Plan). Director: Liz Friedlander
LINK TO THE TRAILER (Windows):
HELP SUPPORT THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUB of AMERICA TAKE THE LEAD VIDEO DANCE-OFF:
WALLPAPERS, SCREENSAVERS and AIM ICONS:
Written by DJ Z on 03/8/06
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.