tabi Bonney Prepares for the Inauguration Day Release of “Dope”
Washington D.C. -- Rising hip-hop star Tabi Bonney prepares for a "cool and fly" release of his sophomore album trilogy Dope, Fresh, and Superstar. The first installment of the three-part series, Dope, will be released everywhere digitally on January 20 through his independent label, Sky Republic. Fans will have the opportunity to preview the highly anticipated album from January 17th -19th on myspace.com/tabibonney. The albums will be released in sequence throughout a nine month span; exclusive hardcopies will be available for a limited period.
"I decided to go with releasing the different series because I felt that I could not express everything and give the audience the true experience by having too many songs on one album," says Bonney. "I didn't want to be all over the place. I think it is more innovative this way."
Hype is already swirling around the intoxicating single "Rich Kids," for which Bonney recently shot and directed a music video. Expect prominent guest appearances from Raheem DeVaughn and others on the forthcoming albums, as well as guest production by notable producer Ski (Jay Z's Reasonable Doubt and Camp Lo's Uptown Saturday Night)
Written by richard on 01/16/09
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.