T-Pain Prepping Fall Release of “Thr33 Ringz”
New York, NY – Press Release
After spending much of 2007 and 2008 on the top of the charts with hits such as "Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin')" and "Bartender" and as a producer and featured artist on tracks such as Flo-Rida’s “Low” and Chris Brown’s “Kiss Kiss,” T-Pain announced today that Jive Records will release his third studio album Thr33 Ringz in Fall 2008. With Thr33 Ringz, he is set to show everyone that he is the ring leader and, in true T-Pain fashion, he is bringing a few of his friends along for the ride.
It’s evident T-Pain has another hit on his hands with the album’s first single, “Can’t Believe It,” featuring Lil Wayne which is currently the #1 most added song this week at both Urban and Rhythm X-Over radio. A Casanova song, the track is about “getting a girl to ride with you,” says T-Pain. “Basically I got a lot of stuff on my album that’s not that simple. It’s just basically a way to calm things down,” he says.
Other tracks to be included on the album include: an up-tempo jam that is destined to be the dance floor hit of the year, “Freeze” featuring Chris Brown; a lyrically clever urban anthem “Chopped & Screwed” featuring rapper Ludacris; a personal and controversial declaration to the industry “Karaoke” featuring DJ Khaled; and collaboration with Kanye West called “Therapy.”
Written by DJ Z on 08/11/08
You Might Like...
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.