An End of Winter Playlist ft. Big K.R.I.T., Raleigh Ritchie & More
In 2014 you're only a phone, some earbuds (a dope site like DJBooth) and a few clicks of a button away from literally being able to create and listen to the soundtrack of your life, as you live it.
But finding that perfect song for that perfect moment is easier said than done. That's where our new series "Synched" comes in. We've partnered with Pepsi Pulse to find the best five songs for any situation, and this time around we're helping you get through those last few days of what's been a brutal winter (RIP Polar Vortex).
We're talking music from DJBooth favorites like Big K.R.I.T., Raleigh Ritchie and more. To check out all five "Synched" selections and listen to the songs, CLICK HERE.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/12/14
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.