An End of Winter Playlist ft. Big K.R.I.T., Raleigh Ritchie & More
In 2014 you're only a phone, some earbuds (a dope site like DJBooth) and a few clicks of a button away from literally being able to create and listen to the soundtrack of your life, as you live it.
But finding that perfect song for that perfect moment is easier said than done. That's where our new series "Synched" comes in. We've partnered with Pepsi Pulse to find the best five songs for any situation, and this time around we're helping you get through those last few days of what's been a brutal winter (RIP Polar Vortex).
We're talking music from DJBooth favorites like Big K.R.I.T., Raleigh Ritchie and more. To check out all five "Synched" selections and listen to the songs, CLICK HERE.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/12/14
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.