From Charli XCX to Hyuna, Even More SXSW Artists to Watch For
Today music lovers from across the globe start touching down in Austin, Texas, for the world's biggest and most extensive music festival, SXSW. For the next seven days literally thousands of artists will be hitting stages across the city, which is both a blessing and a curse. With so many options, how can you possibly know who's worth their time?
So while you can always trust The DJBooth to steer you in the right direction hip-hop wise, we've turned to our friends at Pepsi to supply some broader suggestions from across the sonic landscape. From English sensation Charli XCX to Korean popstars like Hyuna to Toronto groups that couldn't possibly be confined to a single genre like BADBADNOTGOOD, this is a list for those truly willing to stray from their music comfort zone and check out the next big thing.
As they write, SXSW is now the "epicenter of emerging (and already emerged) talent," so before you hit the streets of Austin, be sure to expand your musical horizons and check out Pepsi's list of 2014 SXSW Artists to Watch.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/10/14
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.