See Linkin Park, Wale & More at the Sunset Strip Music Festival (Win Tickets)
Although for Los Angeles residents the Sunset Strip is often "that place that takes forever to drive through if you're headed from Hollywood to the 405," there's no denying that the Strip still has a legendary ambiance. It's that ambiance, plus some pretty dope artists, that makes the Sunset Strip Music Festival one of SoCal's better music festivals.
This year we're talking performances from the likes of Linkin Park, Wale, Logic, Slick Rick, Doug E. Fresh, Warren G, Masta Ace and a whole bunch more. But no, I'm not just saying this to make you jealous of everyone who's going - we're gonna send you there!
That's right, we've got a pair of tickets to the festival, and we're giving them to one member of the DJBooth community. To enter, all you have to do is hit the comment section below and let us know which artist you're the most excited about seeing, and why. We'll select one winner on Wednesday, July 31, and there will be bonus points awarded for creativity and originality.
The festival goes down on August 3, you can find more info here, and you can grab tickets here. And obviously you've got to be in the L.A. area at the time to attend. (Nope, we're not using our private jet to fly you out.)
Have at it people, good luck!
UPDATE: The contest is closed and the winner has been contacted. Thanks to everyone who entered!
Written by Nathan S. on 07/24/13
You Might Like...
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)