Sparks Goes Hollywood , Attracting New Audiences To Top Rated Show
Boston, MA -- Smash Time Radio host, international DJ and hit-making music producer Clinton Sparks has joined the E! Entertainment Television Network as the music correspondent for its widely popular "The Daily 10 On E!" show. Viewers in over 600 million homes and 122 countries can tune into the "The Daily 10 On E!" (check local listings) every Tuesday at 7:30 pm EST to catch Clinton's 'Get Familiar' and 'Now Hear This' segments.
As one of hip-hop's world renowned DJs and budding hit producers, Sparks has toured with P. Diddy, produced for Akon & Ludacris and will now be bringing his extensive knowledge of music and pop culture expertise to the E! Network.
Having interviewed most of today's top artists as the host/DJ of his internationally syndicated 'Smash Time Radio' show, the long time on-air radio personality brings his unique style of humor, relentless charisma and electrifying energy to future 'Daily 10 On E!' artist interviews.
"This is a great opportunity for the recording industry and artists of all genres of music to gain exposure on a widespread network like E!" says Sparks about working for the celebrity-driven network. "I want to help brand the show's popularity outside of just celebrity gossip and this is the perfect stage to do that. Through this platform I feel that I can help the entertainment world 'Get Familiar' with the many talented artists and incredible music being created around the world."
Written by DJ Z on 12/6/07
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.