Sparks Goes Hollywood , Attracting New Audiences To Top Rated Show
Boston, MA -- Smash Time Radio host, international DJ and hit-making music producer Clinton Sparks has joined the E! Entertainment Television Network as the music correspondent for its widely popular "The Daily 10 On E!" show. Viewers in over 600 million homes and 122 countries can tune into the "The Daily 10 On E!" (check local listings) every Tuesday at 7:30 pm EST to catch Clinton's 'Get Familiar' and 'Now Hear This' segments.
As one of hip-hop's world renowned DJs and budding hit producers, Sparks has toured with P. Diddy, produced for Akon & Ludacris and will now be bringing his extensive knowledge of music and pop culture expertise to the E! Network.
Having interviewed most of today's top artists as the host/DJ of his internationally syndicated 'Smash Time Radio' show, the long time on-air radio personality brings his unique style of humor, relentless charisma and electrifying energy to future 'Daily 10 On E!' artist interviews.
"This is a great opportunity for the recording industry and artists of all genres of music to gain exposure on a widespread network like E!" says Sparks about working for the celebrity-driven network. "I want to help brand the show's popularity outside of just celebrity gossip and this is the perfect stage to do that. Through this platform I feel that I can help the entertainment world 'Get Familiar' with the many talented artists and incredible music being created around the world."
Written by DJ Z on 12/6/07
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.