Soulja Boy Tell’Em Signs Exclusive Sneaker Deal With Yums
Santa Monica, CA -- Collipark Music / Interscope Records and mega-trend-setting Atlanta rap artist Soulja Boy Tell‘em, announce a multi-year sneaker and apparel contract with Yums Shoes that will tap into Soulja Boys Tell’em’s growing influence as a top-selling artist.
This tier one endorsement allows the rapper, in conjunction with Yums’ designer Tex, to design his own signature shoe within the Yums’ Block Star line of sneakers, which uniquely emblazon the soles of each colorfully crafted shoe with graffiti art. Soulja Boy Tell’em and Tex will also design street-oriented apparel for Yums Shoes.
Written by DJ Z on 07/2/08
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.