Soulja Boy Tell’Em Signs Exclusive Sneaker Deal With Yums
Santa Monica, CA -- Collipark Music / Interscope Records and mega-trend-setting Atlanta rap artist Soulja Boy Tell‘em, announce a multi-year sneaker and apparel contract with Yums Shoes that will tap into Soulja Boys Tell’em’s growing influence as a top-selling artist.
This tier one endorsement allows the rapper, in conjunction with Yums’ designer Tex, to design his own signature shoe within the Yums’ Block Star line of sneakers, which uniquely emblazon the soles of each colorfully crafted shoe with graffiti art. Soulja Boy Tell’em and Tex will also design street-oriented apparel for Yums Shoes.
More From Soulja Boy
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.