Soulja Boy Tell’Em Signs Exclusive Sneaker Deal With Yums
Santa Monica, CA -- Collipark Music / Interscope Records and mega-trend-setting Atlanta rap artist Soulja Boy Tell‘em, announce a multi-year sneaker and apparel contract with Yums Shoes that will tap into Soulja Boys Tell’em’s growing influence as a top-selling artist.
This tier one endorsement allows the rapper, in conjunction with Yums’ designer Tex, to design his own signature shoe within the Yums’ Block Star line of sneakers, which uniquely emblazon the soles of each colorfully crafted shoe with graffiti art. Soulja Boy Tell’em and Tex will also design street-oriented apparel for Yums Shoes.
Written by DJ Z on 07/2/08
You Might Like...
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)