Soulja Boy Tell’Em Signs Exclusive Sneaker Deal With Yums
Santa Monica, CA -- Collipark Music / Interscope Records and mega-trend-setting Atlanta rap artist Soulja Boy Tell‘em, announce a multi-year sneaker and apparel contract with Yums Shoes that will tap into Soulja Boys Tell’em’s growing influence as a top-selling artist.
This tier one endorsement allows the rapper, in conjunction with Yums’ designer Tex, to design his own signature shoe within the Yums’ Block Star line of sneakers, which uniquely emblazon the soles of each colorfully crafted shoe with graffiti art. Soulja Boy Tell’em and Tex will also design street-oriented apparel for Yums Shoes.
Written by DJ Z on 07/2/08
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.