Soulja Boy Tell’Em Signs Exclusive Sneaker Deal With Yums
Santa Monica, CA -- Collipark Music / Interscope Records and mega-trend-setting Atlanta rap artist Soulja Boy Tell‘em, announce a multi-year sneaker and apparel contract with Yums Shoes that will tap into Soulja Boys Tell’em’s growing influence as a top-selling artist.
This tier one endorsement allows the rapper, in conjunction with Yums’ designer Tex, to design his own signature shoe within the Yums’ Block Star line of sneakers, which uniquely emblazon the soles of each colorfully crafted shoe with graffiti art. Soulja Boy Tell’em and Tex will also design street-oriented apparel for Yums Shoes.
Written by DJ Z on 07/2/08
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.