Soulico & JDub Launch “Exotic on the Speaker” Remix Contest
New York, N.Y. -- Last week, Soulico made their Booth debut with "Exotic on the Speaker," the Rye Rye-assisted single/title track off their latest LP (out now online and hitting stores tomorrow, the 6th). Now, the Tel Aviv DJ crew and their label, JDUB Records, are offering current and aspiring producers the chance to win one of four prize packages, as well as placement on Soulico's MySpace page, by creating their own remixes of the Booth-approved track. Entries will be accepted from today, Oct. 5th, until Monday, Nov. 23.
Click here to read more and learn how to enter!
Written by richard on 10/5/09
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)