Soulico & JDub Launch “Exotic on the Speaker” Remix Contest
New York, N.Y. -- Last week, Soulico made their Booth debut with "Exotic on the Speaker," the Rye Rye-assisted single/title track off their latest LP (out now online and hitting stores tomorrow, the 6th). Now, the Tel Aviv DJ crew and their label, JDUB Records, are offering current and aspiring producers the chance to win one of four prize packages, as well as placement on Soulico's MySpace page, by creating their own remixes of the Booth-approved track. Entries will be accepted from today, Oct. 5th, until Monday, Nov. 23.
Click here to read more and learn how to enter!
Written by richard on 10/5/09
You Might Like...
- Vote for the Winner of TheDrumBroker.com & DJBooth.net’s “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest!
- TheDrumBroker.com x DJBooth.net “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.