Soulico & JDub Launch “Exotic on the Speaker” Remix Contest
New York, N.Y. -- Last week, Soulico made their Booth debut with "Exotic on the Speaker," the Rye Rye-assisted single/title track off their latest LP (out now online and hitting stores tomorrow, the 6th). Now, the Tel Aviv DJ crew and their label, JDUB Records, are offering current and aspiring producers the chance to win one of four prize packages, as well as placement on Soulico's MySpace page, by creating their own remixes of the Booth-approved track. Entries will be accepted from today, Oct. 5th, until Monday, Nov. 23.
Click here to read more and learn how to enter!
Written by richard on 10/5/09
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.