The DJBooth & BeatStars Present: Song Star 2 [Contest]
New York, N.Y. -- BeatStars has partnered with The DJBooth to present the second installment in their Song Stars contest series, in which current and aspiring songwriters showcase their talents in hopes of a scoring a beat license from a heavyweight producer. This time around, the instrumental in question comes courtesy of Grammy-winning beatsmith Focus... For your chance to win a non-exclusive beat license and $500 cash (one second-place winner will also receive a license), simply download the instrumental at the link below, record your own vocals over the track, and follow the instructions to submit your finished record. Submissions will be accepted up until February 4, at which point the competition will be opened up to a public vote.
Written by richard on 01/7/13
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.