DJBooth Presents: “Sneakers X Speakers: Round 2”
Antioch, Tenn. -- Launched in June of 2010, Sneakers X Speakers brought like-minded sneaker heads together to socialize and network while enjoying fly kicks, art, hip-hop, breaking and DJing. Today, we're proud to announce that DJBooth.net has signed on as a media sponsor for Round 2 of middle Tennessee's premier sneaker conference.
Going down November 26, at Antioch, Tennessee's Phatkaps Boutique, the event will feature art exhibits, live demonstrations, expo tables, vendors and much more. To sweeten the deal, the organizers will be raffling off a pair of Nike Air Jordan 3Black/Cement sneakers to one lucky attendee!
This year, Sneakers x Speakers will be having three competitions
Best Table - This is awarded to the table with the best sneaker collection. The winner will be selected by our panel of judges. The winner will receive a prize package from our sponsors. Deadline for entry is Oct 20.
Giving Soul - This is awarded to the sneaker head that donates the most shoes to our Sole for Souls drive. The winner will receive a prize package from our sponsors.
Clothing Line Design Competition - This is awarded to the clothing line that designs logo/t-shirt design for Sneakers and Speakers. The winner will receive an exclusive prize package from our sponsors as well as being the official clothing sponsor for Sneakers and Speakers Round 3. Deadline for entry is Nov 15.
For more on Sneakers x Speakers, be sure to follow them on Twitter and like them on Facebook.
Written by richard on 09/21/11
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.