The DJBooth Presents: Sly Ones Spring Line Giveaway [Contest Results]
New York, N.Y. -- Recently, Sly Ones rolled out their spring 2013 clothing line. We in The DJBooth have joined forces with the streetwear brand to give away three prize packages featuring their new T-shirt, tank and sweatshirt designs. To be eligible to win, simply Tweet "I want to live the Sly life," before 11:59pm EST on Thursday, 4/18, making sure to include the Twitter handles @DJBooth and @SlyOnesClothing. On the following Friday, 4/19, the Booth will announce the randomly-selected grand prize winner, as well as the two runners-up.
UPDATE on 4/19: The contest is OVER.
UPDATE on 4/24: The GRAND PRIZE winner is Tyler (@real_tbrown). The two RUNNER-UP winners are Jazzy (@djjazzyfizzle) and Matt (@mattwhitlockpm).
Written by richard on 04/24/13
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.