The DJBooth Presents: Sly Ones Spring Line Giveaway [Contest Results]
New York, N.Y. -- Recently, Sly Ones rolled out their spring 2013 clothing line. We in The DJBooth have joined forces with the streetwear brand to give away three prize packages featuring their new T-shirt, tank and sweatshirt designs. To be eligible to win, simply Tweet "I want to live the Sly life," before 11:59pm EST on Thursday, 4/18, making sure to include the Twitter handles @DJBooth and @SlyOnesClothing. On the following Friday, 4/19, the Booth will announce the randomly-selected grand prize winner, as well as the two runners-up.
UPDATE on 4/19: The contest is OVER.
UPDATE on 4/24: The GRAND PRIZE winner is Tyler (@real_tbrown). The two RUNNER-UP winners are Jazzy (@djjazzyfizzle) and Matt (@mattwhitlockpm).
Written by richard on 04/24/13
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.