Slim Thug and Boss Hogg Outlawz to Release New Album, “Serve & Collect,” on February 27th
NEW YORK, NY -- KOCH Records is proud to announce the release of "Serve & Collect," the new album by Slim Thug and Boss Hogg Outlawz on February 27th, 2007. "Serve & Collect" features Slim Thug on 12 new songs.
One of Houston's most popular underground hip-hop labels, Slim Thug's Boss Hogg Outlawz is back with the release of its independent album, "Serve & Collect." This album features Slim Thug, original Boyz N Blue members, PJ Tha Rap Hustla, Sir Daily, Chris Ward and Killa Kyleon. Also on the album are newcomers J-Dawg, Young Black and the R& B Tunes of Rob Smallz.
Slim Thug made a name for himself on the numerous mixtapes he was featured on for Swishahouse Records in his native Houston, TX. Slim then formed his own label, Boss Hogg Outlawz, and has continued to release highly successful mixtapes. Slim Thug's debut album, "Already Platinum," debuted at #2 on the Billboard charts, and has sold over 500,000 copies. The album features the hit singles "Like a Boss," "Three Kings," "I Ain't Heard Of That," and "Incredible Feeling."
The tracklisting for "Serve & Collect" is:
1. "Recognize A Playa" feat. PJ, Chris Ward, Slim Thug, Sir Daily
2. "Back 2 Front" feat. Killa Kyleon, Slim Thug, Sir Daily
3. "Boss Hoggin" - Slim Thug
4. "Cheatin" - Rob Smallz feat. Slim Thug
5. "Side To Side" - Killa Kyleon, Slim Thug, Sir Daily
6. "Pockets Full of Paper" - PJ feat. Slim Thug
7. "Give It Up" - Slim Thug, PJ, Chris Ward
8. "I'm A G" - Slim Thug, PJ, Young Black, Chris Ward
9. "Heat On My Side" - Killa Kyleon, J Dawg, PJ
10. "Straight Outta Texas" - Sir Daily, PJ, J Dawg
11. "For The G's" - Chris Ward, Black, PJ, Slim Thug
12. "Keep It Real" - Chris Ward
13. "I'm A Hogg" - Slim Thug, Sir Daily, PJ, Chris Ward
14. "Ridin 4's" - J Dawg feat. Slim Thug
15. "Wood Wheel" - Sir Daily
16. "Got To Get It" - Slim Thug, PJ, B Chris, Young Black, Chris Ward
17. "Plan To See" - Killa Kyleon
Written by DJ Z on 01/8/07
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.