Sign Up for The Hype NY, Your Guide to What’s Fresh in New York (Bonus Download)
There's something dope happening every night in New York City, but of course you first have to know about it first. That's why DJBooth and its partner site RefinedHype is launching "The Hype NY", a weekly newsletter that will detail all of the city's hottest concerts, events, stores, restaurants, happenings and human sacrifices. (Ok, not that last one.) In other words, if it's worth going to, we'll let you know about it.
Even better, those who sign-up will be eligible for free contests and giveaways of some pretty fresh gear. As if that wasn't enough, sign-up now and you’ll also get to download our exclusive NY Summer Guide, containing over 150 events and places you need to check out this summer, laid out day-by-day. Yeah, that's right. We're coming correct on this one.
And don't get all angry about east coast bias if you don't live in New York. We'll be rolling out newsletters for a whole host of cities in the coming months.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/22/10
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.