Sign Up for The Hype NY, Your Guide to What’s Fresh in New York (Bonus Download)
Filed Under: by Nathan S. on Jun 22, 2010
There's something dope happening every night in New York City, but of course you first have to know about it first. That's why DJBooth and its partner site RefinedHype is launching "The Hype NY", a weekly newsletter that will detail all of the city's hottest concerts, events, stores, restaurants, happenings and human sacrifices. (Ok, not that last one.) In other words, if it's worth going to, we'll let you know about it.
Even better, those who sign-up will be eligible for free contests and giveaways of some pretty fresh gear. As if that wasn't enough, sign-up now and you’ll also get to download our exclusive NY Summer Guide, containing over 150 events and places you need to check out this summer, laid out day-by-day. Yeah, that's right. We're coming correct on this one.
And don't get all angry about east coast bias if you don't live in New York. We'll be rolling out newsletters for a whole host of cities in the coming months.
More From DJBooth.net
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.