Jarren Benton “Shut Up B*tch” Remix Contest
Atlanta, Ga. -- Late last month, Jarren Benton unleashed "Shut Up B*tch," the inaugural leak off his next street album, upon the 'net.
Dope as the Kato-produced banger was, the ATLien phenom is hoping his fans can do him one better; thus, he's inviting all current and aspiring producers to participate in a remix contest. The beatsmith who crafts the best remix will receive placement on Benton's Freebasin' With Kevin Bacon tape, in addition to being featured on Beatport.com and all participating media outlets. To be eligible to win, send your finished remix to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 25.
Click here to download a DJ Kit featuring the full song, vocal track, drum track and synth track!
Jarren Benton - Shut Up Bitch (Prod. Kato) by SMKA
Written by richard on 01/2/12
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.