Jarren Benton “Shut Up B*tch” Remix Contest
Atlanta, Ga. -- Late last month, Jarren Benton unleashed "Shut Up B*tch," the inaugural leak off his next street album, upon the 'net.
Dope as the Kato-produced banger was, the ATLien phenom is hoping his fans can do him one better; thus, he's inviting all current and aspiring producers to participate in a remix contest. The beatsmith who crafts the best remix will receive placement on Benton's Freebasin' With Kevin Bacon tape, in addition to being featured on Beatport.com and all participating media outlets. To be eligible to win, send your finished remix to email@example.com before January 25.
Click here to download a DJ Kit featuring the full song, vocal track, drum track and synth track!
Jarren Benton - Shut Up Bitch (Prod. Kato) by SMKA
Written by richard on 01/2/12
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.