Jarren Benton “Shut Up B*tch” Remix Contest
Atlanta, Ga. -- Late last month, Jarren Benton unleashed "Shut Up B*tch," the inaugural leak off his next street album, upon the 'net.
Dope as the Kato-produced banger was, the ATLien phenom is hoping his fans can do him one better; thus, he's inviting all current and aspiring producers to participate in a remix contest. The beatsmith who crafts the best remix will receive placement on Benton's Freebasin' With Kevin Bacon tape, in addition to being featured on Beatport.com and all participating media outlets. To be eligible to win, send your finished remix to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 25.
Click here to download a DJ Kit featuring the full song, vocal track, drum track and synth track!
Jarren Benton - Shut Up Bitch (Prod. Kato) by SMKA
Written by richard on 01/2/12
You Might Like...
- Vote for the Winner of TheDrumBroker.com & DJBooth.net’s “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest!
- TheDrumBroker.com x DJBooth.net “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.