Jarren Benton “Shut Up B*tch” Remix Contest
Atlanta, Ga. -- Late last month, Jarren Benton unleashed "Shut Up B*tch," the inaugural leak off his next street album, upon the 'net.
Dope as the Kato-produced banger was, the ATLien phenom is hoping his fans can do him one better; thus, he's inviting all current and aspiring producers to participate in a remix contest. The beatsmith who crafts the best remix will receive placement on Benton's Freebasin' With Kevin Bacon tape, in addition to being featured on Beatport.com and all participating media outlets. To be eligible to win, send your finished remix to email@example.com before January 25.
Click here to download a DJ Kit featuring the full song, vocal track, drum track and synth track!
Jarren Benton - Shut Up Bitch (Prod. Kato) by SMKA
Written by richard on 01/2/12
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.