Shawn Chrystopher Releases “Inglewood Hero” Video
Los Angeles, CA -- Flouting hip hop convention, up-and-coming emcee Shawn Chystopher has released a video for "Inglewood Hero," a cut from his recent I.W.G.: I Wear Glasses mixtape. Shot in a unique, black-and-white visual style reminiscent of a composition notebook cover, the video takes place at Inglewood, California's Forum, as well as LA clothing boutiques Flight Club and Still.
Inglewood Hero from IWG TV on Vimeo
Written by richard on 12/8/08
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.