Shawn Chrystopher Releases “Inglewood Hero” Video
Los Angeles, CA -- Flouting hip hop convention, up-and-coming emcee Shawn Chystopher has released a video for "Inglewood Hero," a cut from his recent I.W.G.: I Wear Glasses mixtape. Shot in a unique, black-and-white visual style reminiscent of a composition notebook cover, the video takes place at Inglewood, California's Forum, as well as LA clothing boutiques Flight Club and Still.
Inglewood Hero from IWG TV on Vimeo
Written by richard on 12/8/08
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.