Shawn Chrystopher Releases “Inglewood Hero” Video
Los Angeles, CA -- Flouting hip hop convention, up-and-coming emcee Shawn Chystopher has released a video for "Inglewood Hero," a cut from his recent I.W.G.: I Wear Glasses mixtape. Shot in a unique, black-and-white visual style reminiscent of a composition notebook cover, the video takes place at Inglewood, California's Forum, as well as LA clothing boutiques Flight Club and Still.
Inglewood Hero from IWG TV on Vimeo
Written by richard on 12/8/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.