Shawn Chrystopher Releases “Inglewood Hero” Video
Los Angeles, CA -- Flouting hip hop convention, up-and-coming emcee Shawn Chystopher has released a video for "Inglewood Hero," a cut from his recent I.W.G.: I Wear Glasses mixtape. Shot in a unique, black-and-white visual style reminiscent of a composition notebook cover, the video takes place at Inglewood, California's Forum, as well as LA clothing boutiques Flight Club and Still.
Inglewood Hero from IWG TV on Vimeo
Written by richard on 12/8/08
You Might Like...
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.