Shawn Chrystopher Releases “Inglewood Hero” Video
Los Angeles, CA -- Flouting hip hop convention, up-and-coming emcee Shawn Chystopher has released a video for "Inglewood Hero," a cut from his recent I.W.G.: I Wear Glasses mixtape. Shot in a unique, black-and-white visual style reminiscent of a composition notebook cover, the video takes place at Inglewood, California's Forum, as well as LA clothing boutiques Flight Club and Still.
Inglewood Hero from IWG TV on Vimeo
Written by richard on 12/8/08
You Might Like...
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.