Serius Jones Goes “Multi” on Exclusive Freestyle #35
New York, NY -- Serius Jones, the Jersey native whose promo single, "Help (I Been Robbed)" earned rave reviews (and a spot on our Underground Chart) earlier this month, has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 35th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Go Multi" freestyle, the currently unsigned rapper flows over a Dr. Dre instrumental originally featured on The Firm's "Five Minutes to Flush."
"Go Multi" and all future freestyles in the series will be available for streaming and free download exclusively at DJBooth.net. Later this spring, we will release installments 1-30 as a free mixtape; keep it locked to the Booth for further details!
More From Serius Jones
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!