Sene Previews Booth-Cosponsored EP/Short Film “Reality Bites” [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- Sene, the Brooklyn emcee who recently earned acclaim for mixtape cut "Departure Time," has teamed up with Noise Maker Media to bring fans a video preview of his next project, Reality Bites. Cosponsored by 2DopeBoyz, RubyHornet, KevinNottingham and DJBooth.net, the EP/short film is scheduled for a February/March release.
Written by richard on 01/14/10
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)