Sene Previews Booth-Cosponsored EP/Short Film “Reality Bites” [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- Sene, the Brooklyn emcee who recently earned acclaim for mixtape cut "Departure Time," has teamed up with Noise Maker Media to bring fans a video preview of his next project, Reality Bites. Cosponsored by 2DopeBoyz, RubyHornet, KevinNottingham and DJBooth.net, the EP/short film is scheduled for a February/March release.
Written by richard on 01/14/10
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.