Sean Kingston Holds “Bollywood Girls” Remix Competition
New York, NY-- R&B singer Sean Kingston recently reworked his Stand By Me-sampling hit single, "Beautiful Girls," into "Bollywood Girls" for DesiHits.com. Now, this ode to the women of Indian cinema has been given the remix treatment by top Desi producers DJ Suketu (Bombay), Tigerstyle (Scotland, UK), Nikhil Chinapa & DJ Nawed (Bombay), and The Bilz (North America), and the results have been posted here. In a competition running till October 21st, online listeners can vote for their pick of the four, with the creator of the winning entry receiving a cash prize and the opportunity to remix a track on Kingston's forthcoming album.
Written by richard on 10/10/08
You Might Like...
- Vote for the Winner of TheDrumBroker.com & DJBooth.net’s “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest!
- TheDrumBroker.com x DJBooth.net “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.