Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Releases Banned From TV Movie On-Line
New York, NY -- While the 30 and 60 second spots of the Unforgivable Woman fragrance commercial have been banned, Sean "Diddy" Combs produces and stars in a 3 minute unrated movie version that he is releasing exclusively on-line. This groundbreaking movietisment details Combs' encounter with a glamorous model in a hotel lobby in Times Square, New York. From across the bar, they catch each others eyes; the seduction ensues and they head off on a night filled with passion. Deemed too provocative and too sexual for television, cable network executives have demanded the erotic content be edited before the commercial can be cleared for broadcast. Combs has responded by bringing the film directly to the public in its entirety through the internet.
Sean "Diddy" Combs said, "I feel strongly that this movie needs to be viewed and judged by the public rather than by executives. Some people may be uncomfortable with the sensuality and sexual content, but it is important for them to make that decision personally. Since we launched the Sean John brand 10 years ago, we have taken chances and done many non-traditional things. This three minute movie is no different; it will revolutionize the way people view fragrances forever."
Written by DJ Z on 09/18/07
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.