Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Releases Banned From TV Movie On-Line
New York, NY -- While the 30 and 60 second spots of the Unforgivable Woman fragrance commercial have been banned, Sean "Diddy" Combs produces and stars in a 3 minute unrated movie version that he is releasing exclusively on-line. This groundbreaking movietisment details Combs' encounter with a glamorous model in a hotel lobby in Times Square, New York. From across the bar, they catch each others eyes; the seduction ensues and they head off on a night filled with passion. Deemed too provocative and too sexual for television, cable network executives have demanded the erotic content be edited before the commercial can be cleared for broadcast. Combs has responded by bringing the film directly to the public in its entirety through the internet.
Sean "Diddy" Combs said, "I feel strongly that this movie needs to be viewed and judged by the public rather than by executives. Some people may be uncomfortable with the sensuality and sexual content, but it is important for them to make that decision personally. Since we launched the Sean John brand 10 years ago, we have taken chances and done many non-traditional things. This three minute movie is no different; it will revolutionize the way people view fragrances forever."
Written by DJ Z on 09/18/07
You Might Like...
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)