Let The Games Begin: Samsung Super Bowl Ad With Paul Rudd & Seth Rogen
For those of us without rooting interest in San Francisco or Baltimore, the ads running during the upcoming Super Bowl will be as important, if not more important, then the action on the field. The competition for the SB XLVII's best ad will be fierce, and Samsung has opened their campaign for the title a little early thanks to Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd.
So who's your money on, the San Francisco 50-1's or the Baltimore Black Birds?
Written by Nathan S. on 01/31/13
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.