Let The Games Begin: Samsung Super Bowl Ad With Paul Rudd & Seth Rogen
For those of us without rooting interest in San Francisco or Baltimore, the ads running during the upcoming Super Bowl will be as important, if not more important, then the action on the field. The competition for the SB XLVII's best ad will be fierce, and Samsung has opened their campaign for the title a little early thanks to Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd.
So who's your money on, the San Francisco 50-1's or the Baltimore Black Birds?
Written by Nathan S. on 01/31/13
You Might Like...
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.