Let The Games Begin: Samsung Super Bowl Ad With Paul Rudd & Seth Rogen
For those of us without rooting interest in San Francisco or Baltimore, the ads running during the upcoming Super Bowl will be as important, if not more important, then the action on the field. The competition for the SB XLVII's best ad will be fierce, and Samsung has opened their campaign for the title a little early thanks to Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd.
So who's your money on, the San Francisco 50-1's or the Baltimore Black Birds?
Written by Nathan S. on 01/31/13
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.