Let The Games Begin: Samsung Super Bowl Ad With Paul Rudd & Seth Rogen
For those of us without rooting interest in San Francisco or Baltimore, the ads running during the upcoming Super Bowl will be as important, if not more important, then the action on the field. The competition for the SB XLVII's best ad will be fierce, and Samsung has opened their campaign for the title a little early thanks to Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd.
So who's your money on, the San Francisco 50-1's or the Baltimore Black Birds?
Written by Nathan S. on 01/31/13
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.