Let The Games Begin: Samsung Super Bowl Ad With Paul Rudd & Seth Rogen
For those of us without rooting interest in San Francisco or Baltimore, the ads running during the upcoming Super Bowl will be as important, if not more important, then the action on the field. The competition for the SB XLVII's best ad will be fierce, and Samsung has opened their campaign for the title a little early thanks to Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd.
So who's your money on, the San Francisco 50-1's or the Baltimore Black Birds?
Written by Nathan S. on 01/31/13
You Might Like...
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.