Saigon Partners With Amalgam Digital to Drop “All In A Day’s Work;” Prepares for Booth Interview
Boston, MA -- Saigon has partnered with Amalgam Digital in a new deal to market, promote, and release music in a unique fashion.
Saigon’s first release with Amalgam Digital will be All In A Day’s Work, a digital-only album that will transcend the standard time frame for marketing and bypass release date scheduling,enabling both the artist and company to release the album immediately on Tuesday, March 17th. The album was completed in a 24-hour span, with production handled exclusively by DJ/Producer Statik Selektah.
The first single taken from All In A Day’s Work, entitled “Spit,” will be featured on the newest edition of Grand Theft Auto, Rockstar Games' award-winning video game franchise. The recently-released second single, “The Rules” is already gaining momentum.
All In A Day's Work Tracklist:
01. To Be Told…
02. So Cruel
03. The Rules
04. My Crew
05. Prepare For War
07. Lady Sings The Blues
08. Lose Her
10. The Reason
11. BONUS: I Warned You
Written by richard on 03/11/09
You Might Like...
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.