Saigon Partners With Amalgam Digital to Drop “All In A Day’s Work;” Prepares for Booth Interview
Boston, MA -- Saigon has partnered with Amalgam Digital in a new deal to market, promote, and release music in a unique fashion.
Saigon’s first release with Amalgam Digital will be All In A Day’s Work, a digital-only album that will transcend the standard time frame for marketing and bypass release date scheduling,enabling both the artist and company to release the album immediately on Tuesday, March 17th. The album was completed in a 24-hour span, with production handled exclusively by DJ/Producer Statik Selektah.
The first single taken from All In A Day’s Work, entitled “Spit,” will be featured on the newest edition of Grand Theft Auto, Rockstar Games' award-winning video game franchise. The recently-released second single, “The Rules” is already gaining momentum.
All In A Day's Work Tracklist:
01. To Be Told…
02. So Cruel
03. The Rules
04. My Crew
05. Prepare For War
07. Lady Sings The Blues
08. Lose Her
10. The Reason
11. BONUS: I Warned You
More From Saigon
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!