Saigon Partners With Amalgam Digital to Drop “All In A Day’s Work;” Prepares for Booth Interview
Boston, MA -- Saigon has partnered with Amalgam Digital in a new deal to market, promote, and release music in a unique fashion.
Saigon’s first release with Amalgam Digital will be All In A Day’s Work, a digital-only album that will transcend the standard time frame for marketing and bypass release date scheduling,enabling both the artist and company to release the album immediately on Tuesday, March 17th. The album was completed in a 24-hour span, with production handled exclusively by DJ/Producer Statik Selektah.
The first single taken from All In A Day’s Work, entitled “Spit,” will be featured on the newest edition of Grand Theft Auto, Rockstar Games' award-winning video game franchise. The recently-released second single, “The Rules” is already gaining momentum.
All In A Day's Work Tracklist:
01. To Be Told…
02. So Cruel
03. The Rules
04. My Crew
05. Prepare For War
07. Lady Sings The Blues
08. Lose Her
10. The Reason
11. BONUS: I Warned You
Written by richard on 03/11/09
You Might Like...
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)