Ryan Leslie Reveals Debut LP Cover Art, Releases “How It Was Supposed to Be” Video
New York, NY -- Ryan Leslie's self-titled debut album has been in the works for quite some time, but fans can rest assured that the wait is almost over; in addition to setting a February 10th drop date, Leslie's label has revealed the forthcoming LP's cover art.
In anticipation of the album, Leslie has also released the first of three planned music videos for current single "How It Was Supposed to Be," viewable below.
Written by richard on 01/9/09
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.