Rock The Bells Exclusive Interview: The Knux [Video]
Chicago, IL -- In the fourth of eight exclusive video interviews shot behind the scenes at this year's Rock the Bells opener, DJ Z goes backstage with Krispy Kream and Rah Amillio of The Knux to discuss hip-hop's need for an artistic Renaissance, the crossover success of their debut full-length, and the female appeal of the V-neck T-shirt.
The Knux' first studio album, Remind Me In 3 Days..., dropped in '08 and is available now from record shops and online retailers.
Written by DJ Z on 07/10/09
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.