Rock The Bells Exclusive Interview: The Knux [Video]
Chicago, IL -- In the fourth of eight exclusive video interviews shot behind the scenes at this year's Rock the Bells opener, DJ Z goes backstage with Krispy Kream and Rah Amillio of The Knux to discuss hip-hop's need for an artistic Renaissance, the crossover success of their debut full-length, and the female appeal of the V-neck T-shirt.
The Knux' first studio album, Remind Me In 3 Days..., dropped in '08 and is available now from record shops and online retailers.
Written by DJ Z on 07/10/09
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.