Rock The Bells Exclusive Interview: The Knux [Video]
Chicago, IL -- In the fourth of eight exclusive video interviews shot behind the scenes at this year's Rock the Bells opener, DJ Z goes backstage with Krispy Kream and Rah Amillio of The Knux to discuss hip-hop's need for an artistic Renaissance, the crossover success of their debut full-length, and the female appeal of the V-neck T-shirt.
The Knux' first studio album, Remind Me In 3 Days..., dropped in '08 and is available now from record shops and online retailers.
Written by DJ Z on 07/10/09
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.