Rock The Bells Exclusive Interview: The Knux [Video]
Chicago, IL -- In the fourth of eight exclusive video interviews shot behind the scenes at this year's Rock the Bells opener, DJ Z goes backstage with Krispy Kream and Rah Amillio of The Knux to discuss hip-hop's need for an artistic Renaissance, the crossover success of their debut full-length, and the female appeal of the V-neck T-shirt.
The Knux' first studio album, Remind Me In 3 Days..., dropped in '08 and is available now from record shops and online retailers.
Written by DJ Z on 07/10/09
You Might Like...
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)