Rock The Bells Exclusive Interview: The Knux [Video]
Chicago, IL -- In the fourth of eight exclusive video interviews shot behind the scenes at this year's Rock the Bells opener, DJ Z goes backstage with Krispy Kream and Rah Amillio of The Knux to discuss hip-hop's need for an artistic Renaissance, the crossover success of their debut full-length, and the female appeal of the V-neck T-shirt.
The Knux' first studio album, Remind Me In 3 Days..., dropped in '08 and is available now from record shops and online retailers.
Written by DJ Z on 07/10/09
You Might Like...
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.