Rock the Bells Exclusive Interview: Big Boi [Video]
Chicago, IL -- In the sixth of eight exclusive video interviews shot behind the scenes at '09's Rock the Bells opener, DJ Z goes backstage with Big Boi to discuss his feelings on being the only Southern artist on the festival lineup, when fans can expect a new Outkast album, and the jewelry he was rocking onstage.
Big Boi's long-awaited solo debut, Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty, is tentatively set to drop in September.
More From Big Boi
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!