Rik Cordero & Three/21 Media to Provide Enhanced Video Content Through “Channel Three/21”
New York City, NY - Director Rik Cordero and his production company Three/21 Media’s independent approach to music video content has played a central role in the creation of www.channelthree21.com. The channel is in support of bringing Three/21's unique style of video production to a central location which emphasizes video quality.
"Our initial goal was to produce the most versatile, creative and unpredictable music videos that really stood out from the mainstream," said Three/21 Media's Founder, Rik Cordero. "Channel Three/21 will give us the ability to maintain our identity as well as a higher-quality media platform to launch video content without compromise. The days of pixelated and overly compressed videos on the Internet are dwindling."
Three/21 has pioneered the landscape of independently produced videos by shooting major recording artists such as Jay-Z, Nas, Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Q-Tip, Consequence, The Roots and many more. In urban music video content, Three/21 has the most visible online presence.
"My partner Nancy Mitchell and I have already begun discussions with young, upcoming filmmakers who have made their mark with consistent, quality video production throughout the Internet," said Cordero. "Channel Three/21 will nurture their passion while providing a perfect environment for labels, sponsors and advertisers who are trying to reach a specific web audience, from music to narrative to lifestyle. Make no mistake, the content on our channel will be engaging, thought-provoking and visually-stimulating material created by any means necessary. Our goal is to have extremely high replay value from a filmmakers perspective."
Written by richard on 03/30/09
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.