Rik Cordero & Three/21 Media to Provide Enhanced Video Content Through “Channel Three/21”
New York City, NY - Director Rik Cordero and his production company Three/21 Media’s independent approach to music video content has played a central role in the creation of www.channelthree21.com. The channel is in support of bringing Three/21's unique style of video production to a central location which emphasizes video quality.
"Our initial goal was to produce the most versatile, creative and unpredictable music videos that really stood out from the mainstream," said Three/21 Media's Founder, Rik Cordero. "Channel Three/21 will give us the ability to maintain our identity as well as a higher-quality media platform to launch video content without compromise. The days of pixelated and overly compressed videos on the Internet are dwindling."
Three/21 has pioneered the landscape of independently produced videos by shooting major recording artists such as Jay-Z, Nas, Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Q-Tip, Consequence, The Roots and many more. In urban music video content, Three/21 has the most visible online presence.
"My partner Nancy Mitchell and I have already begun discussions with young, upcoming filmmakers who have made their mark with consistent, quality video production throughout the Internet," said Cordero. "Channel Three/21 will nurture their passion while providing a perfect environment for labels, sponsors and advertisers who are trying to reach a specific web audience, from music to narrative to lifestyle. Make no mistake, the content on our channel will be engaging, thought-provoking and visually-stimulating material created by any means necessary. Our goal is to have extremely high replay value from a filmmakers perspective."
Written by richard on 03/30/09
You Might Like...
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.