Suede Penquin Kneecaps: The “Riff Raff Realm” Show is Coming
Over the last two years Riff Raff has emerged as hip-hop's leading enigma, a riddle wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in scientifically intricate facial hair and enough jewelry to choke a humpback whale. Is he serious? Did James Franco really jack his style for Spring Breakers? Is he even real, or an internet induced hologram? Love him or hate him you've got to watch him just to hear what insanity's going to come out of his mouth next.
Which is why the world needs ComplexTV's newest endeavor, Riff Raff Realm. Beginning this coming Thursday, November 21, every week Realm will feature Jody Highroller...well, we're not quite sure what to expect, which is exactly the point. Check out the trailer below, and before you know it the first episode will be here in all its glory.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/16/13
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.