Rick Ross, Wale & More Kick Off NBA All-Star Weekend With Skullcandy
With the Grammy Awards barely in the rearview L.A.'s L.A. Live complex is once again preparing to have the nation's eyes on L.A. for the NBA All-Star Game, and to kick off the event in style the always innovative headphone company Skullcandy teamed up with Rick Ross to throw down one hell of an opening party last night - and of course DJBooth was in attendance. Along with the Bawse himself others gracing the Grammy Museum venue were new Maybach Music signee Wale, NBA players James Harden and Kevin Durant and many more.
As for the party itself, it was Pandemonium:
To further celebrate, Skullcandy has released a limited number of brown and gold version Special Edition Aviators, featuring ear caps laser-etched with the Official NBA All-Star and LA2011 logos. To cop a pair be sure to grab them exclusively at Los Angeles area Apple Stores.
Written by Nathan S. on 02/18/11
You Might Like...
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.