Rick Ross, Wale & More Kick Off NBA All-Star Weekend With Skullcandy
With the Grammy Awards barely in the rearview L.A.'s L.A. Live complex is once again preparing to have the nation's eyes on L.A. for the NBA All-Star Game, and to kick off the event in style the always innovative headphone company Skullcandy teamed up with Rick Ross to throw down one hell of an opening party last night - and of course DJBooth was in attendance. Along with the Bawse himself others gracing the Grammy Museum venue were new Maybach Music signee Wale, NBA players James Harden and Kevin Durant and many more.
As for the party itself, it was Pandemonium:
To further celebrate, Skullcandy has released a limited number of brown and gold version Special Edition Aviators, featuring ear caps laser-etched with the Official NBA All-Star and LA2011 logos. To cop a pair be sure to grab them exclusively at Los Angeles area Apple Stores.
Written by Nathan S. on 02/18/11
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.