Rick Ross, Wale & More Kick Off NBA All-Star Weekend With Skullcandy
With the Grammy Awards barely in the rearview L.A.'s L.A. Live complex is once again preparing to have the nation's eyes on L.A. for the NBA All-Star Game, and to kick off the event in style the always innovative headphone company Skullcandy teamed up with Rick Ross to throw down one hell of an opening party last night - and of course DJBooth was in attendance. Along with the Bawse himself others gracing the Grammy Museum venue were new Maybach Music signee Wale, NBA players James Harden and Kevin Durant and many more.
As for the party itself, it was Pandemonium:
To further celebrate, Skullcandy has released a limited number of brown and gold version Special Edition Aviators, featuring ear caps laser-etched with the Official NBA All-Star and LA2011 logos. To cop a pair be sure to grab them exclusively at Los Angeles area Apple Stores.
More From Rick Ross
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.