Rick Ross, Wale & More Kick Off NBA All-Star Weekend With Skullcandy
With the Grammy Awards barely in the rearview L.A.'s L.A. Live complex is once again preparing to have the nation's eyes on L.A. for the NBA All-Star Game, and to kick off the event in style the always innovative headphone company Skullcandy teamed up with Rick Ross to throw down one hell of an opening party last night - and of course DJBooth was in attendance. Along with the Bawse himself others gracing the Grammy Museum venue were new Maybach Music signee Wale, NBA players James Harden and Kevin Durant and many more.
As for the party itself, it was Pandemonium:
To further celebrate, Skullcandy has released a limited number of brown and gold version Special Edition Aviators, featuring ear caps laser-etched with the Official NBA All-Star and LA2011 logos. To cop a pair be sure to grab them exclusively at Los Angeles area Apple Stores.
Written by Nathan S. on 02/18/11
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.