Reebok Partners with Bobby Ray for Classic Remix Collection
Atlanta, GA -- In celebration of the Reebok Classic Remix collection, Reebok is partnering with today's top emerging hip-hop artists to re-interpret an original, influential 80s or 90s song to be distributed exclusively with the purchase of styles from the Reebok Classic Remix collection.
The newest shoe to drop at retail is the Classic Leather Wet Patent -- one of the marquee classic sneakers updated to continue its iconic look and feel. The Classic Leather Wet Patent sneaker retails for $70, exclusively at Foot Locker.
The Reebok Classic Remix collection launched in March 2009 with Kidz In The Hall re-interpreting "I Got It Made" by Special Ed followed by Kid Sister's remake of "I'll House You" by the Jungle Brothers. Following the success of collaborating with emerging artists, Reebok announces their next artist in the series, Bobby Ray aka B.o.B.
On May 21st, Bobby Ray (Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic Records) will be the third artist in the series to re-interpret a classic song, which will be announced on May 21st. The new track will be available for download exclusively to customers who purchase styles from the Reebok Classic Remix collection, at Foot Locker stores nationwide.
Written by richard on 05/15/09
You Might Like...
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.