Give Your Big Idea Wings in Red Bull’s New Launchpad Contest
Red Bull has always been about taking the big and making it even bigger, so if you think you have the next big idea, Red Bull is presenting you with a once in a lifetime opportunity. At Launchpad, Red Bull's taking someone's idea and making it real - the bigger the better. Why not make it yours?
Here's all you have to do: Make a short video telling us your big, cool, never-seen-before idea. (Don't show us – tell us. We want to make you famous, not make your mama cry.) Your idea will then compete against other ideas for the chance to become real.
Check out The DJBooth's own Jacques Morels' throw down with a plot for a massive Times Square concert, when when you're ready to launch visit http://launchpad.redbullusa.com for complete details.
Written by richard on 01/30/12
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.