Give Your Big Idea Wings in Red Bull’s New Launchpad Contest
Red Bull has always been about taking the big and making it even bigger, so if you think you have the next big idea, Red Bull is presenting you with a once in a lifetime opportunity. At Launchpad, Red Bull's taking someone's idea and making it real - the bigger the better. Why not make it yours?
Here's all you have to do: Make a short video telling us your big, cool, never-seen-before idea. (Don't show us – tell us. We want to make you famous, not make your mama cry.) Your idea will then compete against other ideas for the chance to become real.
Check out The DJBooth's own Jacques Morels' throw down with a plot for a massive Times Square concert, when when you're ready to launch visit http://launchpad.redbullusa.com for complete details.
Written by richard on 01/30/12
You Might Like...
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.