Give Your Big Idea Wings in Red Bull’s New Launchpad Contest
Red Bull has always been about taking the big and making it even bigger, so if you think you have the next big idea, Red Bull is presenting you with a once in a lifetime opportunity. At Launchpad, Red Bull's taking someone's idea and making it real - the bigger the better. Why not make it yours?
Here's all you have to do: Make a short video telling us your big, cool, never-seen-before idea. (Don't show us – tell us. We want to make you famous, not make your mama cry.) Your idea will then compete against other ideas for the chance to become real.
Check out The DJBooth's own Jacques Morels' throw down with a plot for a massive Times Square concert, when when you're ready to launch visit http://launchpad.redbullusa.com for complete details.
Written by richard on 01/30/12
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.