Ray J Inks Partnership With Koch, New Album “All I Feel” Coming This Spring
New York, NY -- KOCH Records is thrilled to announce a new multi-million dollar, Universal venture with singer/songwriter/actor Ray J. This multi-album deal marks a joint partnership between Shaquille O’Neal and Money Mark’s entertainment company DEJA34 and Ray J’s Knockout Entertainment and will be marketed and distributed by KOCH Records. Handling A&R duties on the album will be legendary tastemaker, DJ KaySlay.
Ray J’s first album under this new deal is tentatively titled All I Feel and is set to be released in spring of 2008. The album’s first single will be “Sexy Can I” featuring YB/Epic recording artist Yung Berg fresh off his monster single “Sexy Lady.”
“Sexy Can I” is shipping to radio now and will go for adds in January 2008 and a video for “Sexy Can I” will be shot in Miami later this month.
Ray J says of the new partnership, “I feel great about bringing Knockout Entertainment to KOCH. I enjoy making great music and I believe in working very hard. I’m excited to be with a team who believes in me and my ideas.”
Besides production by Rodney Jerkins/Darkchild, All I Feel will also feature R&B production from up and coming producer Detail. The album will also include features from Snoop Dogg, The Game, Lil Wayne and many more.
Ray J’s most recent album Raydiation contained the hit singles “What I Need” and “One Wish,” the Rodney Jerkins produced single which topped the charts and garnered the number one spot for Ringtones. Raydiation also included the Timbaland produced “Unbelievable” and the R Kelly produced “Quit Actin.” Raydiation sold 400,000 copies independently in the U.S. alone.
Written by DJ Z on 12/12/07
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.