Ray J Appears on the Tyra Banks Show in an Effort to Raise Voter Awareness and Participation
Houston, TX -- If Ray J had One Wish, it's been granted. His star-studded performance hosted by the Improv in Houston, Texas proved in stature he is no longer at the shirt-tail of a big sister, but rather a brother with many hats handling business.
Ray J, uncut, appeared on The Tyra Banks show on Monday March 10, 2008 later going round for round in a very intimate question and answer session with Nnete of Kbxx's 97.9 The Box, both sessions were phenomenal. The Houston event assisted by Black Youth Vote was to raise voter awareness and register new youth to the voting scene.
"Yes you can" shout outs invisibly resounded as Ray J and Yung Berg (Sexy Lady) impressed the fans with song and dance in response to this newly released chart-topping up tempo hit single entitled Sexy Can I.
Such rhetoric, routine club lingo, of respectfully requesting the ladies permission to admire and admonish their efforts, along with Ray J's triple threat status of being a singer/songwriter and an actor, affirms mega stardom is close within reach. When asked, Ray J and Yung Berg gave useful advice to inquiring minds of keeping God first and are both examples of what one can achieve with persistence, talent and hard work.
All I Feel is the title of the new album to be released in April. All I Feel is an expression of new ideas. Fresh producers and industry heavy hitters, such as Rodney Jerkins, are all on one accord for what is soon to become a masterpiece of heart and soul poured out in song. Listeners will feel the vibe of another creative fresh brew of joints to ride and groove to.
Shaquille O'Neal, and Money Mark's Entertainment company, Deja34 have orchestrated with Knockout Entertainment partnering a lucrative multi-million dollar deal with Ray J and Koch Records. Ray J is The Man with the plan and planning for an increase in future prosperity through album sales, endorsements and windows of opportunity. The sky is the limit.
The Houston Event was sponsored by Hilton Furniture. The very couch that Ray J parlayed on for his intense interview session was given away as a door prize for one very lucky attendee. Among those in attendance was Houston's own Lil J Xavier.
Written by DJ Z on 03/18/08
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.