Q-Tip Joined by Special Guest Stevie Wonder at the Key Club in Los Angeles Last Night
New York, NY -- Fans in Los Angeles eagerly awaiting Q-Tip's return to the stage Sunday night at the Key Club were given an unexpected treat when legendary artist Stevie Wonder took to the stage. Together, they performed a rendition of the classic song "Superstition." Q-Tip helps kick off this year's CMJ Music Marathon in New York City on Tuesday, October 16th with a performance at The Blender Theatre at Gramercy.
On his current tour, the hip-hop trailblazer offers up a taste of his highly anticipated release The Renaissance including the upcoming single "Fever". "Breathe and Stop" and "Vivrant Thing" from his solo debut Amplified make their way into the set. Q-Tip also delves into the A Tribe Called Quest catalog with classic cuts such as "Award Tour," "Electric Relaxation" and "Bonita Applebaum."
Set for an early 2008 release via Universal Motown, The Renaissance is a definitive hip-hop album with dance-friendly beats, unforgettable hooks and thought-provoking lyrics. Featuring a unique mix of samples and a live band, the album is the latest chapter in one of the most storied careers in urban music. Preview The Renaissance with "WorkItOut" -currently available on iTunes.
More From Q-Tip
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.