Project Pat to Release “Walkin Bank Roll” on October 30th
New York, NY -- KOCH Records and Hypnotize Minds announce the release of Walkin’ Bank Roll, the new album by Three-6 Mafia affiliate and Memphis native Project Pat. Walkin’ Bank Roll will be released on October 30th, 2007 and features production by DJ Paul and Juicy J of the 5x-platinum and Academy Award-winning group, Three-6-Mafia. The album also features the hit single/ringtone anthem “Don’t Call Me No Mo.”
Beginning his career in the mid-90’s, Project Pat has become a key player in the southern rap movement with classics such as “Chickenhead” and his high profile collaborations with Three-6-Mafia, appearing numerous times on their multi-platinum catalogue of hit records, most notably on the breakthrough hit “Sippin’ On Some Syrup.”
Project Pat has sold over 2 million albums to date and with his regular appearances on the hit MTV show Adventures in Hollyhood, the buzz on Project Pat is bigger than ever.
The video for “Don’t Call Me No Mo” has finished shooting and will be serviced to networks immediately. The album also features the track “Rubber Ban Me” produced by DJ Paul and Juicy J.
Written by DJ Z on 10/3/07
You Might Like...
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)