Project Pat to Release “Walkin Bank Roll” on October 30th
New York, NY -- KOCH Records and Hypnotize Minds announce the release of Walkin’ Bank Roll, the new album by Three-6 Mafia affiliate and Memphis native Project Pat. Walkin’ Bank Roll will be released on October 30th, 2007 and features production by DJ Paul and Juicy J of the 5x-platinum and Academy Award-winning group, Three-6-Mafia. The album also features the hit single/ringtone anthem “Don’t Call Me No Mo.”
Beginning his career in the mid-90’s, Project Pat has become a key player in the southern rap movement with classics such as “Chickenhead” and his high profile collaborations with Three-6-Mafia, appearing numerous times on their multi-platinum catalogue of hit records, most notably on the breakthrough hit “Sippin’ On Some Syrup.”
Project Pat has sold over 2 million albums to date and with his regular appearances on the hit MTV show Adventures in Hollyhood, the buzz on Project Pat is bigger than ever.
The video for “Don’t Call Me No Mo” has finished shooting and will be serviced to networks immediately. The album also features the track “Rubber Ban Me” produced by DJ Paul and Juicy J.
Written by DJ Z on 10/3/07
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.