Pretty Ricky Returns With A New Album & Member on August 26
New York, NY -- Blue Star Entertainment International/Atlantic recording group Pretty Ricky has revealed early details of their hugely anticipated new album,“80s BABIES.” The collection – which follows last year’s RIAA gold-certified, chart-topping blockbuster, “LATE NIGHT SPECIAL” – arrives in stores and at all online retailers on August 26th.
Pretty Ricky will host a live webcast Monday, May 19th from their hometown of Miami, where the group will not only introduce their new singer, 4Play, but will also premiere their new single, “Cuddle Up (Feat. Butta Crèame). Fans can log onto Pretty Ricky’s official website, located at www.prettyricky.com, at 7 p.m. ET.
“Cuddle Up” can then be heard beginning Tuesday, May 20th at select radio outlets in the quartet’s home state of Florida. A national impact date will follow shortly thereafter. “Cuddle Up” will also be available for digital sale beginning May 20th.
“I’ve been working towards this moment my whole life,” says 4Play. “To see the success finally happen, to actually be making music and to be a part of the Pretty Ricky family, is like watching my dreams come true. I feel truly blessed.”
“Pretty Ricky is more than just a group; it’s a lifestyle, a state of mind,” says co-founder Diamond Blue. “4Play is the perfect addition to the Pretty Ricky family.”
In addition to Monday’s live webcast, a series of exclusive webisodes, entitled “21 Days of 4Play,” began steaming earlier this week at www.prettyricky.com. The clips – which answer the question on everybody’s lips: “Who is 4Play?” – feature never-before-seen footage of the group both at work and at play – recording in the studio, chilling in Miami, kicking it at home, and relaxing on the beach. What’s more, Pretty Ricky’s MySpace page, located at www.myspace.com/prettyricky offers fans their first taste of “80s BABIES” with a just-added stream of “Cuddle Up.”
Written by DJ Z on 05/16/08
You Might Like...
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.