Independent Artists Ask “Please Listen to My DEMOS” on New Compilation Mixtape
New York, N.Y. -- In anticipation of the release of his new documentary film, DEMOS: An Independent Artist's Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham asked independent artists to submit their "demos" for a chance to be featured on forthcoming promotional mixtapes. Now, he's hooked up with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DubCNN to showcase the first batch of winners. Mixed by DJ Mark1, Please Listen to My DEMOS Vol 1 features an eclectic mix of industry vets, established artists and up-and-comers. Click the link below to download!
Written by richard on 05/18/11
You Might Like...
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)