Independent Artists Ask “Please Listen to My DEMOS” on New Compilation Mixtape
New York, N.Y. -- In anticipation of the release of his new documentary film, DEMOS: An Independent Artist's Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham asked independent artists to submit their "demos" for a chance to be featured on forthcoming promotional mixtapes. Now, he's hooked up with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DubCNN to showcase the first batch of winners. Mixed by DJ Mark1, Please Listen to My DEMOS Vol 1 features an eclectic mix of industry vets, established artists and up-and-comers. Click the link below to download!
Written by richard on 05/18/11
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.