Independent Artists Ask “Please Listen to My DEMOS” on New Compilation Mixtape
New York, N.Y. -- In anticipation of the release of his new documentary film, DEMOS: An Independent Artist's Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham asked independent artists to submit their "demos" for a chance to be featured on forthcoming promotional mixtapes. Now, he's hooked up with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DubCNN to showcase the first batch of winners. Mixed by DJ Mark1, Please Listen to My DEMOS Vol 1 features an eclectic mix of industry vets, established artists and up-and-comers. Click the link below to download!
Written by richard on 05/18/11
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.