Independent Artists Ask “Please Listen to My DEMOS” on New Compilation Mixtape
New York, N.Y. -- In anticipation of the release of his new documentary film, DEMOS: An Independent Artist's Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham asked independent artists to submit their "demos" for a chance to be featured on forthcoming promotional mixtapes. Now, he's hooked up with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DubCNN to showcase the first batch of winners. Mixed by DJ Mark1, Please Listen to My DEMOS Vol 1 features an eclectic mix of industry vets, established artists and up-and-comers. Click the link below to download!
Written by richard on 05/18/11
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.