Independent Artists Ask “Please Listen to My DEMOS” on New Compilation Mixtape
New York, N.Y. -- In anticipation of the release of his new documentary film, DEMOS: An Independent Artist's Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham asked independent artists to submit their "demos" for a chance to be featured on forthcoming promotional mixtapes. Now, he's hooked up with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DubCNN to showcase the first batch of winners. Mixed by DJ Mark1, Please Listen to My DEMOS Vol 1 features an eclectic mix of industry vets, established artists and up-and-comers. Click the link below to download!
Written by richard on 05/18/11
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.