Philly’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Philadelphia, Pa. -- March 6-7, the iStandard Production Showcase will be returning to Philly's Fluid Lounge. Co-sponsored by The DJBooth, the event will feature 24 of the city's top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including products from IK Multimedia, Izotope, BKE Sound and more. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Andrew "Pop" Wansel and Cardiak. Thursday evening will also feature a live "Behind the Rhymes" interview with Jahlil Beats (at the Status Shop) and a Celebrity Beat Cipher.
Click here to purchase advance tickets for both nights at the low price of $20. Or, if you think you have what it takes to compete, click here to submit your work for consideration.
Written by richard on 02/25/13
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.