Philly’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Philadelphia, Pa. -- March 6-7, the iStandard Production Showcase will be returning to Philly's Fluid Lounge. Co-sponsored by The DJBooth, the event will feature 24 of the city's top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including products from IK Multimedia, Izotope, BKE Sound and more. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Andrew "Pop" Wansel and Cardiak. Thursday evening will also feature a live "Behind the Rhymes" interview with Jahlil Beats (at the Status Shop) and a Celebrity Beat Cipher.
Click here to purchase advance tickets for both nights at the low price of $20. Or, if you think you have what it takes to compete, click here to submit your work for consideration.
Written by richard on 02/25/13
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.