Philly’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Philadelphia, Pa. -- March 6-7, the iStandard Production Showcase will be returning to Philly's Fluid Lounge. Co-sponsored by The DJBooth, the event will feature 24 of the city's top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including products from IK Multimedia, Izotope, BKE Sound and more. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Andrew "Pop" Wansel and Cardiak. Thursday evening will also feature a live "Behind the Rhymes" interview with Jahlil Beats (at the Status Shop) and a Celebrity Beat Cipher.
Click here to purchase advance tickets for both nights at the low price of $20. Or, if you think you have what it takes to compete, click here to submit your work for consideration.
Written by richard on 02/25/13
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.