Phil Nash Spits “Nasty Nash” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, NY -- Phil Nash, the Motown up-and-comer who earned reader acclaim for "Going Up" and "Hip Hop Ish," has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #78 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Nasty Nash" freestyle, the 20/20 Records rapper flows over a DJ Green Lantern-produced beat originally featured on Nas' "Fear of the Mandingo." Nash is currently preparing for the August 11th release of his Mick Boogie and Dub Floyd-presented Phil of the Future (Part 2) mixtape.
Our series will be going on hiatus for three weeks following Friday's premiere of exclusive freestyle #79; watch for #80 to premiere at the start of September. Readers can download In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, here. Volume 2, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, is coming soon!
Written by richard on 08/4/09
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.