Phil Nash Spits “Nasty Nash” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, NY -- Phil Nash, the Motown up-and-comer who earned reader acclaim for "Going Up" and "Hip Hop Ish," has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #78 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Nasty Nash" freestyle, the 20/20 Records rapper flows over a DJ Green Lantern-produced beat originally featured on Nas' "Fear of the Mandingo." Nash is currently preparing for the August 11th release of his Mick Boogie and Dub Floyd-presented Phil of the Future (Part 2) mixtape.
Our series will be going on hiatus for three weeks following Friday's premiere of exclusive freestyle #79; watch for #80 to premiere at the start of September. Readers can download In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, here. Volume 2, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, is coming soon!
Written by richard on 08/4/09
You Might Like...
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)