Phil Nash Spits “Nasty Nash” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, NY -- Phil Nash, the Motown up-and-comer who earned reader acclaim for "Going Up" and "Hip Hop Ish," has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #78 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Nasty Nash" freestyle, the 20/20 Records rapper flows over a DJ Green Lantern-produced beat originally featured on Nas' "Fear of the Mandingo." Nash is currently preparing for the August 11th release of his Mick Boogie and Dub Floyd-presented Phil of the Future (Part 2) mixtape.
Our series will be going on hiatus for three weeks following Friday's premiere of exclusive freestyle #79; watch for #80 to premiere at the start of September. Readers can download In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, here. Volume 2, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, is coming soon!
More From Phil Nash
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.