Phil Nash Spits “Nasty Nash” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, NY -- Phil Nash, the Motown up-and-comer who earned reader acclaim for "Going Up" and "Hip Hop Ish," has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #78 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Nasty Nash" freestyle, the 20/20 Records rapper flows over a DJ Green Lantern-produced beat originally featured on Nas' "Fear of the Mandingo." Nash is currently preparing for the August 11th release of his Mick Boogie and Dub Floyd-presented Phil of the Future (Part 2) mixtape.
Our series will be going on hiatus for three weeks following Friday's premiere of exclusive freestyle #79; watch for #80 to premiere at the start of September. Readers can download In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, here. Volume 2, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, is coming soon!
Written by richard on 08/4/09
You Might Like...
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.