Phil Adé Spits “Phil So Good” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Phil Adé , the DMV native who recently earned rave reader reviews for mixtape single "Hollywood," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 106th entry in our DJBooth Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Phil So Good" freestyle, the 368 Music Group signee flows over a Sean “Puffy” Combs-produced instrumental originally featured on Ma$e's "Feel So Good."
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 11/3/09
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.