Phil Adé Spits “Phil So Good” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Phil Adé , the DMV native who recently earned rave reader reviews for mixtape single "Hollywood," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 106th entry in our DJBooth Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Phil So Good" freestyle, the 368 Music Group signee flows over a Sean “Puffy” Combs-produced instrumental originally featured on Ma$e's "Feel So Good."
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 11/3/09
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.