Phil Adé Spits “Phil So Good” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Phil Adé , the DMV native who recently earned rave reader reviews for mixtape single "Hollywood," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 106th entry in our DJBooth Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Phil So Good" freestyle, the 368 Music Group signee flows over a Sean “Puffy” Combs-produced instrumental originally featured on Ma$e's "Feel So Good."
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 11/3/09
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.