Pac Div, STS, Black Thought & More Rock DJBooth’s Stage in NYC (Exclusive Coverage)
All photos provided by Rage One
New York, N.Y. -- Like DJBooth's previous showcases featuring Big K.R.I.T. and Phil Ade at New York City's legendary club S.O.B.'s, September 29's event was a night that will go down in hip-hop history - assuming the celebrating attendees can remember it.
Leading off the night was local kid turned hip-hop rising star Beyond Belief, who was joined by his producer/mentor Kwame for a typically high energy and crowd moving set. It was exactly the kind of positive energy Von Pea was born to capitalize on, and the Tanya Morgan member rocked his hometown crowd into a state of hip-hop euphoria. However, the night's biggest moment came when Philly representer STS brought out Roots frontman Black Thought and Truck North (together making up the Money Making Jam Boys) for, well, a money making jam. Capping off the festivities were Pac Div, making their first East Coast appearance in front of an adoring crowd.
Thanks to Move Forward Music, S.O.B.'s, all the artists and everyone else who helped make the show such a success. Keep it locked for more on DJBooth's next showcase. Pics and video of the event are below.
Beyond Belief & Kwame
PacDiv Rock the Crowd
More From Pac Div
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.