OnCue Spits “If I Could Feel” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- OnCue, the Connecticut native who earned reader approval for mixtape cuts "Friends" and "Crashing Down," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 189th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, exclusive "If I Could Feel" freestyle, the AtWork Management rapper flows over a Chris Webber-produced instrumental originally featured on Nas' "Surviving the Times."
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 07/7/10
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.