OnCue Spits “If I Could Feel” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- OnCue, the Connecticut native who earned reader approval for mixtape cuts "Friends" and "Crashing Down," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 189th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, exclusive "If I Could Feel" freestyle, the AtWork Management rapper flows over a Chris Webber-produced instrumental originally featured on Nas' "Surviving the Times."
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
More From OnCue
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.