Win a NYE Getaway to Las Vegas with Calvin Harris, Courtesy of SOL Republic, Target & Hakassan
New York, NY -- Earlier this month, SOL REPUBLIC unveiled the latest and greatest addition to their Tracks line, the Master Tracks Studio XC Over-Ear Headphones. For more information on the headphones, which were studio-tuned by Scottish DJ, singer/songwriter and producer Calvin Harris, click here.
In honor of the product launch, the company has teamed up with Target and Hakassan to offer five lucky fans and their guests the chance to spend New Year's Eve in Vegas with Harris. The getaway packages will each include two round-trip tickets to Vegas, two nights at the MGM Grand and VIP access to Calvin's performance at Hakassan. Click here to learn more about the contest, and enter to win.
To build momentum for the contest, we in The DJBooth will be giving away pairs of Tracks Master XC headphones to two lucky readers.
To be eligible to win, simply follow @DJBooth on Twitter and Tweet the message, "Celebrate NYE with @CalvinHarris and @SOLREPUBLIC and win Master Tracks headphones! djbooth.it/wintracks", before Wednesday, October 30.
UPDATE: Congrats to our contest winner, Carlos Parga.
Also: 9 Videos of Calvin Harris You’ve Never Seen
Written by richard on 10/16/13
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.