Raleigh and Charlotte’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Raleigh, N.C. – April 8-9, the iStandard Production Showcase will be visiting Raleigh, North Carolina venue The Pour House and Charlotte nightclub The Chop Shop. Co-sponsored by The DJBooth, the events will feature 15 of the respective cities' top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including products from IK Multimedia, Izotope and more. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Khysis, Symbolyc One, Fatin “10” Horton, The Deadbetz and Black Jeruz.
Click here to purchase advance tickets to the Raleigh event at the low price of $10. Tickets to the Charlotte showcase are available here. If you think you have what it takes to compete, click here
Written by richard on 04/2/13
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.