Raleigh and Charlotte’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Raleigh, N.C. – April 8-9, the iStandard Production Showcase will be visiting Raleigh, North Carolina venue The Pour House and Charlotte nightclub The Chop Shop. Co-sponsored by The DJBooth, the events will feature 15 of the respective cities' top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including products from IK Multimedia, Izotope and more. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Khysis, Symbolyc One, Fatin “10” Horton, The Deadbetz and Black Jeruz.
Click here to purchase advance tickets to the Raleigh event at the low price of $10. Tickets to the Charlotte showcase are available here. If you think you have what it takes to compete, click here
Written by richard on 04/2/13
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.