Raleigh and Charlotte’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Raleigh, N.C. – April 8-9, the iStandard Production Showcase will be visiting Raleigh, North Carolina venue The Pour House and Charlotte nightclub The Chop Shop. Co-sponsored by The DJBooth, the events will feature 15 of the respective cities' top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including products from IK Multimedia, Izotope and more. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Khysis, Symbolyc One, Fatin “10” Horton, The Deadbetz and Black Jeruz.
Click here to purchase advance tickets to the Raleigh event at the low price of $10. Tickets to the Charlotte showcase are available here. If you think you have what it takes to compete, click here
Written by richard on 04/2/13
- Win Tickets to See Meth & Red and More on the “World Wide Rollers” Tour [Contest]
- Win Free Tickets to See The LOX Perform Live in Miami, Florida [Contest]
- The DJBooth Announces the Winners of Chuck Inglish’s “Legs” Remix Contest
- Win a Pair of SOL REPUBLIC Master Tracks Headphones from DJBooth!
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.