Raleigh and Charlotte’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Raleigh, N.C. – April 8-9, the iStandard Production Showcase will be visiting Raleigh, North Carolina venue The Pour House and Charlotte nightclub The Chop Shop. Co-sponsored by The DJBooth, the events will feature 15 of the respective cities' top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including products from IK Multimedia, Izotope and more. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Khysis, Symbolyc One, Fatin “10” Horton, The Deadbetz and Black Jeruz.
Click here to purchase advance tickets to the Raleigh event at the low price of $10. Tickets to the Charlotte showcase are available here. If you think you have what it takes to compete, click here
Written by richard on 04/2/13
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.