Raleigh and Charlotte’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Raleigh, N.C. – April 8-9, the iStandard Production Showcase will be visiting Raleigh, North Carolina venue The Pour House and Charlotte nightclub The Chop Shop. Co-sponsored by The DJBooth, the events will feature 15 of the respective cities' top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including products from IK Multimedia, Izotope and more. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Khysis, Symbolyc One, Fatin “10” Horton, The Deadbetz and Black Jeruz.
Click here to purchase advance tickets to the Raleigh event at the low price of $10. Tickets to the Charlotte showcase are available here. If you think you have what it takes to compete, click here
More From Khrysis
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.