Nipsey Hussle Launches DJ Competition
Los Angeles, CA -- Frequently-featured emcee Nipsey Hussle, Ain't Got No DJ, and, in a new contest, wants to know if you can Make the Cut. If you think you've got what it takes, you can enter to win by creating your very best 10-minute set, complete with hype and shout-outs, using tracks from his Bullets Ain't Got No Name Vol. 1 and 2 mixtapes.
The winning DJ, selected by Hussle himself, will receive up to $1,000 worth of cash and prizes, including a boxed copy of Ableton LE, an Ableton padded DJ bag, a Vestax-brand PMC-05 Pro III VCA mixer and 500 dollars in cash.
For more information and to enter, click on www.nipseyhussle.com/djcompetition.html
More From Nipsey Hussle
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.