Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne Get Awkwardly Close In Their “High School” Video
If seeing Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj frolic romantically on a bed together is the last thing you want to see, then you'll be in for quite a treat thanks to Nicki's "High School" music video. And I do mean "treat" in a make yourself throw up in your mouth just a little bit kind of way. In the song's visuals, the two rappers serve as romantic interests who try to pull a fast one on El Jefe (who definitely should've been played by Danny Trejo).
And can we just talk about the bedazzled face mask for a second? I don't understand why one would seem so intent on looking fashionable while robbing someone of millions. Also, escaping via helicopter definitely goes down as the loudest and most obvious escape ever.
This article originally appeared on RefinedHype.com, which has now merged with The DJBooth. For more info, click here.
Written by Danielle H. on 04/2/13
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.