Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne Get Awkwardly Close In Their “High School” Video
If seeing Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj frolic romantically on a bed together is the last thing you want to see, then you'll be in for quite a treat thanks to Nicki's "High School" music video. And I do mean "treat" in a make yourself throw up in your mouth just a little bit kind of way. In the song's visuals, the two rappers serve as romantic interests who try to pull a fast one on El Jefe (who definitely should've been played by Danny Trejo).
And can we just talk about the bedazzled face mask for a second? I don't understand why one would seem so intent on looking fashionable while robbing someone of millions. Also, escaping via helicopter definitely goes down as the loudest and most obvious escape ever.
This article originally appeared on RefinedHype.com, which has now merged with The DJBooth. For more info, click here.
Written by Danielle H. on 04/2/13
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.